~Birth~ ~Birth~

When this happens, you know it's time to give up.

You've lived too long. At the end, he isn't eating it. Kissing it, or something, makes more sense....right?

Animals Animals

Very pretty, well done and stuff

Hard to pinpoint exactly, but I think the animals thing is a common reference to People being lead like sheep by our Gods? The old man being the main character, I think it's like he's at the end of his road (death) and is looking back, seeing everything that's happened, and realizing that he didn't have a happy life, that this religion he followed all his life wasn't a goodly or moral road. He had been lied to, etc. , etc. At the very end, sure, he got the reward (going up), but it seems kinda empty.....that's my take on it.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

It's the truth! take it seriously.

the contents of this video are quite informational, in fact, it has brought me to realize the very life I live is so very horrible and that I MUST get help. Thank you, sir, for bringing light to my misery!

coffee break coffee break

Very nice Flash. Very Influential

This flash has the feeling of being full of meaning. It was an act in portrayal of your own thoughts on things...or just a neat lil ditty about an angry reaper. Either way, I approve. It left me happy and ready to face life. Thank you for all you've done!!

a minute of your time a minute of your time

eh.......I'm afraid

Crapped myself man. You made me crap myself. And the guy was right....i did see the hand of satan.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

crazy genius.

It's great! awesome! and a work of genius! and i know this because, I had no idea what was going on. but on the plus side, i loved it.

BadGuys BadGuys

Ale and whores for everyone!!!!

lol, friggin hilarious dude. so wut if it's poitnless, it was funny. and funny's good. lol. o no, Sven is bleeding from the head!!

Slumberland Sequence Slumberland Sequence

LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AWESOME!!!

Dude, this is wut flash shuold b all about. evrything abuot it was perfect, cept coulda used som corny battle-esque music in the background..........that would've been too funny.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

hahahaha!!!

dude, my comp sux balls, so I can't load ur game, but from reading reviews, u kik major ass!!!!!

Zip Chord / invincibility Zip Chord / invincibility

insane

I love that song. very random, and incredibly fast. I really liked it tho.