Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Cutest Adventure Game EVER!!!

This was fun and really purely entertaining. This sort of game really relies on puzzles and simple aesthetic value to make it worthwhile and fun, and I was entertained from beginning to end. The puzzles were just difficult and easy enough that you could use trial and error to go through it without getting annoyed at the repetition. Really well done, and it was really really beautiful!! The whole feel of it, more games need that sort of appeal. Good job.

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

fun game.

it's pretty amazing, I really enjoyed playing it. the battle got pretty easy, if you keep using attack down he doesn't do enymore than 16 to u, and than u can just drain and build attack points until hes dead, so I suggest making the monsters a little harder than that.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Lol nice!

Nothing has ever made me madder than when I log on, and I'm flooded with IM's!!! lol keep it up.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Freaking amazing!

You sir, are awesome. Great game. Sometimes this game is the only reason I come to Newgrounds.

---1---0-----9---------------------------------------6-c---
-0---0-2---3-5---7-2---4---8---3-1-----c---b----------------
--------------------a---2-6-3-9-1---0---3-4---------------1-
--6-a---------------------------------------

Turbo Tank Turbo Tank

Nice short game

This is a fun thing to pass the time away, and that song is really weird... Good job.