Royal Pain in the Ass Royal Pain in the Ass

The beginning was lovely

But the synths threw it off. They seemed to not match the entire feel of the song? The upbeatness of everything was in sync, but something seemed to throw the whole feel off. The drums could use some work too. Last douchebag critical remark: a wee bit more variety would be nice. I liked where the track was going, but I think it could use some more love. But the keyboard was very lovely, and I think with a lil bit of help this could become a very very vibrant, happy song.

DaMuX responds:

I thought it was kinda happy too actuly :D

~ Joy Giver ~ ~ Joy Giver ~

It did indeed give me Joy.

It was nice to listen to, and did not bother me to listen to it on repeat. So my vote is for you to make this into a whole song. As far as criticism goes, the synths are both mixed well and sound fucking tight. I am going to say you could doctor the drums a lil more, though, specifically the hat and the clap. They just don't seem to fit, ya know? All around, however, this was a good piece.

Catstuffer responds:

glad to spread some joy! yea, the hat and clap are just straight up default samples slightly eq'd... you caught me there!

NIN - Hurt (Intro Loop) NIN - Hurt (Intro Loop)

You win on principle

I liked it, as basic as it is, i felt inclined to tell you good job! It loops really well, and NIN is amazing. so...you win!

Lochie responds:

Thank you very much my friend. (:

But It Is All A Dream But It Is All A Dream

Very Poppy

I liked it, A ton, but everything felt....kinda old. Nothing really popped out at me. It was overall a very well done song, but by the time it was done nothing really gave me that urge to listen to it again or made me shout out that it was a good song. When the drums came in, the snare roll sounded kinda rushed too. You might wanna give that a look, as it is a crucial moment for the song, and any imperfection there can make or break this piece. Very well done, otherwise.

DylanGlow responds:

Why thank you! Unfortunately, this was yet again another thrown together piece because time seems to be kickin' my ass lately. >.> I write all of my songs on score paper and then re-write them in a program called MusicWrite, which then transfers into a .midi file. I then proceed to import it into CubaseSX and use my Colossus VST for it. It's sort of teh suck without a good .midi keyboard or anything else like that. I guess instead of investing in an expensive program like Colossus I was better off investin' in better equipment. XD Thank you for the review Bunny-master! I feel the same way you do on this piece. I can't wait 'til I can actually get a good "recording" of it. I can play all of this, I just don't have that expensive stuff to make it sound good yet. XD Thanks again! ^_^

~Dylan ^_^

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

Incredible!

This is by far my favorite song on NG. As far as I'm concerned, this song is perfect. I like the repetition, the sounds used, and the whole thing. In fact, I've been listening to this song most of the day. Really nice, no complaints here, just praise :p.

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

awesome :P

thanks for teh reviewz!

-Chron and B0UNC3-

Mirthfulness Mirthfulness

Beautiful

So the song is pretty average, that doesn't mean effort wasn't made...and it doesn't mean it's bad. I love this song so much. You've got real talent, and it's nice sound, and beautiful ideas. This song is slammin!! Thank you for your contribution to the world.

Yogosun: Melodic Sunrise Yogosun: Melodic Sunrise

Amazing!

This is a great song. it is a great show of what a good artist can do. I loved nearly the entire song. personally, i really liked the rev clap :-D

Jiao-Zhang responds: