~Birth~ ~Birth~

When this happens, you know it's time to give up.

You've lived too long. At the end, he isn't eating it. Kissing it, or something, makes more sense....right?

Animals Animals

Very pretty, well done and stuff

Hard to pinpoint exactly, but I think the animals thing is a common reference to People being lead like sheep by our Gods? The old man being the main character, I think it's like he's at the end of his road (death) and is looking back, seeing everything that's happened, and realizing that he didn't have a happy life, that this religion he followed all his life wasn't a goodly or moral road. He had been lied to, etc. , etc. At the very end, sure, he got the reward (going up), but it seems kinda empty.....that's my take on it.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

It's the truth! take it seriously.

the contents of this video are quite informational, in fact, it has brought me to realize the very life I live is so very horrible and that I MUST get help. Thank you, sir, for bringing light to my misery!

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Cutest Adventure Game EVER!!!

This was fun and really purely entertaining. This sort of game really relies on puzzles and simple aesthetic value to make it worthwhile and fun, and I was entertained from beginning to end. The puzzles were just difficult and easy enough that you could use trial and error to go through it without getting annoyed at the repetition. Really well done, and it was really really beautiful!! The whole feel of it, more games need that sort of appeal. Good job.

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

fun game.

it's pretty amazing, I really enjoyed playing it. the battle got pretty easy, if you keep using attack down he doesn't do enymore than 16 to u, and than u can just drain and build attack points until hes dead, so I suggest making the monsters a little harder than that.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Lol nice!

Nothing has ever made me madder than when I log on, and I'm flooded with IM's!!! lol keep it up.

Royal Pain in the Ass Royal Pain in the Ass

The beginning was lovely

But the synths threw it off. They seemed to not match the entire feel of the song? The upbeatness of everything was in sync, but something seemed to throw the whole feel off. The drums could use some work too. Last douchebag critical remark: a wee bit more variety would be nice. I liked where the track was going, but I think it could use some more love. But the keyboard was very lovely, and I think with a lil bit of help this could become a very very vibrant, happy song.

DaMuX responds:

I thought it was kinda happy too actuly :D

~ Joy Giver ~ ~ Joy Giver ~

It did indeed give me Joy.

It was nice to listen to, and did not bother me to listen to it on repeat. So my vote is for you to make this into a whole song. As far as criticism goes, the synths are both mixed well and sound fucking tight. I am going to say you could doctor the drums a lil more, though, specifically the hat and the clap. They just don't seem to fit, ya know? All around, however, this was a good piece.

Catstuffer responds:

glad to spread some joy! yea, the hat and clap are just straight up default samples slightly eq'd... you caught me there!

NIN - Hurt (Intro Loop) NIN - Hurt (Intro Loop)

You win on principle

I liked it, as basic as it is, i felt inclined to tell you good job! It loops really well, and NIN is amazing. so...you win!

Lochie responds:

Thank you very much my friend. (: